Returns & Warranties
For returns, please contact us at 615 242-4595 or contact your sales rep. Returns are accepted on saleable condition, unopened, unused, and in current packaging products within 30 days of purchase with record of purchase here at State Beauty Supply Nashville and Hendersonville. Hair dryers, clippers, trimmers must be perfectly repackaged and have no evidence of use nor any hair and debris in the appliance.
RETURNS BY MAIL
Return by mail are not accepted.
The Following Types of Products are not Accepted for Return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer from the invoice date for replacement of the defective product, or for up to one (1) year, whichever is less. Please contact us for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over one (1) year from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.